One of our clients in Woodbridge is looking for HCA/Support Worker for their purpose built care home. The home is registered for maximum of 53 service users.
The carehome offers expert nursing care with comfortable luxurious furnishings and a friendly atmosphere.
Each suite has lounges, a library, cinema room, beauty salon, a lovely garden.
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Woodbridge IP13
Salary: £11ph – Overtime available paid at additional £2ph
Shifts: Days/Nights | 12 hour Shift
Duties as HCA/Support Worker:
As a Care Assistant you will play a crucial role in caring for the people we support and will make a positive impact every single day.
The people we employ are the best at what they do and provide the highest standards of care to the people we support. We can offer a fantastic working environment with market leading rates of pay, industry leading training and development, as well as the opportunity to work with our team of like minded caring individuals – there is no better time to join our growing group of care homes.
Requirements as HCA/Support Worker:
- A positive caring professional with experience in caring for residents with dementia.
- A keen eye and exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and able to meet deadlines calmly in the time assigned.
- Ability to develop relationships with residents and carers, and where appropriate, friends and family.
- Someone who is motivated and takes pride in their work
Benefits as HCA/Support Worker:
- Exceptional, working environment within a supportive team
- Full training and career development
- 28 days holiday
- paid breaks
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Additional shifts available
- Your birthday off as a FREE additional days leave
- Employee of the month recognition and prizes
- Recognition of exceptional dedication to duty by nomination into external awards schemes
- Blue Light Card – enables the staff member to enjoy discounts in top retail shops
- Every month everybody’s payroll number is put into a raffle and you can win prizes of up £1000, hotel stays, weekends away, afternoon tea.